This warranty policy only applies to equipment installed in the US. For installations outside the US, please contact your local ZenAire distributor.
The warranty covers parts only and specifically excludes the cost of labor to replace a defective component. This part’s warranty commences on the day of seller’s invoice and expires as follows:
- Compressor: 5 years
- All other electrical and refrigeration components: 2 years
- Cabinet components such as panels, covers, frames, plates, screws, etc: 1 year
Customer must ship the defective component at their cost to:
c/o Team International
6643 42 Terr N
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
If, after inspection, we determine that the component is defective, Team International will provide a replacement free of charge. A replacement component will carry a warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Team International is not responsible for any labor cost such as removing, servicing or repairing the equipment.
- This warranty does not cover any failures caused by any of the following:
- improper installation or operation
- corrosion caused by exposure to chemicals, sea salt or other corrosive material.
- installation of the outside unit less than 100’ from the saltwater.
- lack of preventive maintenance.
- use of other than original factor parts to make repairs.
- alterations, modifications or any kind of changes to the original design or functioning of the equipment.
- vandalism, floods, fire, acts of God, and or other events out of Team International’s control.
- improper use, continuous use of the equipment even when partially malfunctioning or incorrect voltage or electric frequency.
- usage inconsistent with specifications, applications, installation and operation manuals.
- installations not consistent with applicable building codes, standards and ordinances.
FACTORY WARRANTY DISCLAIMER:
Equipment installation must be performed by a CERTIFIED AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN. Failure to comply with this requirement will automatically void any warranty on the equipment or product. Team International is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages caused or related to the incorrect installation of the equipment or the installation by a non-certified technician.
In order to honor a factory warranty, the end-user must present the original invoice from the seller. The original invoice must include the model number, the serial number and the date of installation.
Do not sign for a shipped unit until you have thoroughly inspected the products for any damage. Any and all visible damage should be noted on the delivery receipt and should not be accepted. You will receive a replacement product if you reject a damaged shipment. By signing the delivery receipt, you accept the shipment is in good condition and free from damage. Shipper is not responsible for shipments that are not signed for as damaged upon arrival.
No returns will be accepted for transportation damages to the equipment, if Team International is not notified within seven days of receiving the equipment.
No returns will be accepted for start-up failures unless claimed by the installing technician to Team International within 30 days from receiving the equipment.
FACTORY WARRANTY SUPPORT:
The manufacturer is only responsible to provide factory warranty. The manufacturer will only communicate with the installing technician or a service technician to determine if the product has a factory defect. The seller is fully responsible for the sale and any end-user claims should be made to the seller. Any electrical parts given to an end user or technician as part of a claim is not subject to warranty.
All product returns are subject to a restocking fee. In the event of a product return all products must return in their original, unopened packaging. If the packaging is opened, the product should be replaced with all included accessories.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY REGISTRATION:
Please remit your Warranty Registration Form with a copy of the seller’s original invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.